Can Nanonote run CSOUND?

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Mon Apr 25 03:48:10 EDT 2011

> Hello all, As you know, I am the "creative one" (although all hacks
> are creative), so my question is could the Nanonote run CSOUND, the
> command-line compiled audio programming language? Thanks

Hi Jane,

Have been playing around with csound some years ago.  Don't see any
reason why it won't run on the nanonote.  However, it uses
floating-point math so won't be very fast (at least factor 100 slower
than on PC?).  If we port it, we should make sure we configure it with
single-precision float math.

David