Rights to include songs on Nanonote

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Tue Apr 26 00:57:58 EDT 2011

Hello,
 I have contacted the artist Sevish and he has agreed to allow commercial use only for Qi-Hardware.
 Here are the bits of his emails to me:

 "You can reprint that bit on the mailing list if you like. I need to add one thing: I can only allow Qi Hardware commercial use my recordings which were published during 2010 or earlier."

"As for including some of my music on the NanoNote, I'm not at all opposed to this. I have chosen a license which prevents unauthorised commercial use specifically to prevent people being sold an album they could get from me for free. But in Qi-Hardware's case, I'm willing to waive my right to preventing commercial use of my music, as my music would just be bonus material. Let me know what you think about that idea."

 So anything by Sevish so far is fair game.

 Here are links to his music for download, perhaps we can agree on on album(s) to put on the Nanonote?

 http://sevish.com/

 to find the page with the download options, click the "Label release page" link below each respective album.