Nanonote video playback update

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Tue Apr 26 14:56:46 EDT 2011

> On 04/23/2011 08:43 PM, David Kuehling wrote:
>> If you want to give it a try, get the mplayer package here:
>>
>> http://mosquito.dyndns.tv/~spock/openwrt/MPlayer_r33304-1_xburst.ipk

> Hi David

> i got some compile errors when compile MPlayer:
Hi Xiangfu,

kyak alread came across that error and suggested we just have to update
FFMPEG_REV variable to refer to a newer git revision.  Something about
the git developers breaking their own repo...

Until we fix that, you can just drop

http://mosquito.dyndns.tv/david/nanonote/MPlayer-r33304.tar.gz

into your openwrt/dl directory which should make you able to build.

cheers,

David