[Milkymist-devel] [Development Snapshots] Milkymist one software updates 2011-04-22

Adam Wang adam at sharism.cc
Wed Apr 27 00:24:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

reflash:(you still need UrJtag installed in your system)
> we added autodown images to "reflash_m1.sh" so just download and execute it
>  http://www.milkymist.org/snapshots/2011-04-22/reflash_m1.sh
>

>From your script, if I don't use JTAG/Serial cable, it should show:

    echo "there are errors when running jtag. "

But I got:

Error: chain.c:321 urj_tap_chain_active_part() not found: Run "detect"
first; command 'pld reconfigure'
Your m1 was successfully reflashed. To boot the new software,
Please now press the middle button of your Milkymist One.

Please fix this, thanks.
-Adam