Art program(port ascii-paint to Ben NanoNote)

Shafqat Bhuiyan priomsrb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:08:28 EDT 2011

I have made some modifications to ascii-paint so that it uses less small
screen space. So you will be able to use the normal font size on the nano
note. Here is what it looks like now: http://i.imgur.com/TJjne.png

You can get the source from:
    svn co http://ascii-paint.googlecode.com/svn/branches/nanonote/

BTW I was wondering how you can use the mouse in the nanonote? Or do you
have to use the keyboard arrows instead?

Shafqat