video recording of Milkymist One + camera

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:19:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 01:56:00AM +0200, Sebastien Bourdeauducq wrote:
> VJing with the Milkymist One video synthesizer processing images coming
> from a camera in real time. Recorded live at a techno party in Tacheles,
> Berlin.
>
> http://www.vimeo.com/22966103

Would be it possible to get some (or better hundreds) good quality videos
about the Milkymist One working?.

Flickernoise web page says : "video: Coming... we decided to remove the former video from this page as it no longer reflected the current progress of the project."

The hardware and software looks like a great machine for visual effects and
parties. I have been talking about M1 with a friend of mine, but
I have not found some good videos examples of this project (I just
follow this ML, maybe they are posted on M1 mailing list?).

Being that project about hardware and software doing some really nice visual
effects it is a little strange for me that people do not do some videos
showing it.

Rafa