How the business works?

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Sat Aug 13 23:57:22 EDT 2011

 On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 19:35:52 -0500, Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas
 wrote:
> I think if first if you already got a nanonote, and you have or want
> get software skills for improve the device usabillity of device it
> self,
> is a good starting point.
>
> Also and acording to your location you may distribute nanonotes, if
> you
> realize there are people interested on the device.
>
> And of course, use free software as a basis for dailly is good.
>
> And yes, you can make money off linux, thats a very good thinking,
> find a
> problem and a solution, give support around it and you can see how
> people will easilly pay for it if just works :-).
>
> cristian paul

 I do plan on building on what Jane has done and my own stuff as well.
 What are some sources or resources anyone recommends for getting
 software skills?

 Distributing Nanonotes is something I would not know how to do right
 now, I imagine I would make some type of bulk order to Sharism, then
 open a shop locally, right? Those are the details I lack, perhaps you
 all at Qi cannot help me fill in the dots...

 I was looking for perhaps requirements of the business as you all at Qi
 know them. I am sure there are SOME...

 Maybe Wolfgang will read this...