Nanonote battery hack?

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Sun Aug 14 00:04:05 EDT 2011

 Hello all,

 I am wondering if it is possible to use 3.7V cell phone batteries on
 the Nanonote when the contacts do not match up due to proprietary design
 of the metal contact pieces. Perhaps by attaching some type of wire or
 even a lead with a clamp to the battery and contact points on the
 Nanonote, more 3.7V batteries can be used? Of course, this destroys the
 ability to close the case, but I don't care so much about that. I even
 thought of designing some type of extended prongs that could bend to
 meet the battery contacts (wherever they are) yet are small and thin
 enough to allow the cover to close. Let me know what you think...