How the business works?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sun Aug 14 02:52:32 EDT 2011

> I was looking for perhaps requirements of the business as you all at
> Qi know them. I am sure there are SOME...
> Maybe Wolfgang will read this...

I do but I didn't understand your question.

Slightly unrelated, I am thinking about OpenERP lately, whether we can
run an OpenERP server on qi-hardware.com and let any copyleft hardware
business tie into it directly? Being able to use the entire supply chain,
manufacturing, warehouse, etc. logic for their own business?

It'd be cool somehow if people could also reuse the business backend...
Wolfgang