Ben NanoNote next release progress

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Mon Aug 15 10:29:17 EDT 2011

On 08/15/2011 07:58 PM, Freemor wrote:
> Now that I am getting comfortable with the Nanonote I wanted start a
> couple of small projects to get into hacking on it.
>
> These include an ncurses (dialogue) based script for setting the
> date/time, a voice memo application (a wrapper for rec/sox), a more
> nanonote centric splash screen (while still giving due credit to
> openWRT), etc. Where would I submit these once they are ready for
> general use so they can be included in the main images?
>
> Regards, Freemor

Hi Freemor

great you work on ben nanonote. hope ben nanonote give more fun in future.

about submit code:

1. you can just send patch to mailing list, since your stuff is like a
   openwrt package.

   there is a example file for openwrt-package:
     http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/4th/Makefile

2. register a user in projects.qi-hardware.com, after your package success compile and test
   in nanonote you can direct commit to openwrt-package.git by yourself.
   (I will add you as the project member)

more info about develop in nanonote:
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Developing_on_the_NanoNote
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Porting_programs