access to nand flash on Ronzi A3

Uli Raich Uli.Raich at cern.ch
Tue Aug 16 02:24:30 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to adapt the Linux version of usbboot top the Ronzi A3. While most of the features now work, I still have problems to access the nand flash. I finally disassembled the device and had a look at the signals on the flash chip. I found that none of the interface signals arrive there. When I try direct GPIO, programming certain lines as output and looking at the signals on the flash chip, I have the same problem. Does anybody know, how the nand flash is connected to the jz4760 CPU? It looks like I have to enable something (a mux?) to get my signals through to the flash.
Any help would be largely appreciated.
Thanks
Uli