Ben NanoNote next release progress

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Tue Aug 16 05:53:40 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 04:06:55AM +0000, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:

> So from my perspective, removing broken features, whether temporarily
> or permanently, is great.

I would agree with you if we were talking about a minor feature; removing
Python means removing any software running on Python, and depriving
developers of the ability to hack Python scripts on their NanoNotes.

While I don’t really like Python that much and I’m quite partial to
Guile, I’d rather lose Guile than Python on the Official Software
Image, because I know other people are using Python to write great software
that I would like to use on my NanoNote.

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>