Ben NanoNote next release progress

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Aug 16 07:12:20 EDT 2011

> > So from my perspective, removing broken features, whether temporarily
> > or permanently, is great.
>
> I would agree with you if we were talking about a minor feature; removing
> Python means removing any software running on Python, and depriving
> developers of the ability to hack Python scripts on their NanoNotes.

You understand that it is broken now. Removing broken software is
far more honest than keeping it around. I will always vote for the
removal of broken software, rather than fooling people about what
actually works. Which I am sure is not what you are after either, you
just express your sympathy for Python which is great and which I agree
with.
But still Python doesn't work now, so it's better removed and added back
once it works again.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,
Wolfgang