Off-button reaction time

EdorFaus edorfaus at xepher.net
Tue Aug 16 22:22:54 EDT 2011

On 08/17/2011 03:01 AM, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> THANK YOU! This type of small detail improvement is very welcome.
> I wished for a faster power off button for a long time, you made
> it happen. We'll get it into the OpenWrt images...

Heh, you're welcome! :D

I'm a fairly detail-oriented person, and have a (sometimes annoying)
tendency to get stuck on random ones until I fix them, so I might post
about more as I get around to them... I just hope I don't end up coming
across as being anal about tiny stuff. :P

By the way, I was trying to compile some stuff on the Ben, but ended up
stuck due to a lack of some SDL -dev packages (libsdl-dev is there, but
e.g. libsdl-gfx-dev and libsdl-mixer-dev are not) - do you happen to
know if there's somewhere I can find those, without having to build the
entire distro myself? (My main PC is a netbook... It would take a while,
and a sizeable chunk of the space.)

--
Cheers,
Frode