Off-button reaction time

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Aug 17 02:35:37 EDT 2011

On 08/17/2011 10:22 AM, EdorFaus wrote:
> By the way, I was trying to compile some stuff on the Ben, but ended
> up stuck due to a lack of some SDL -dev packages (libsdl-dev is
> there, but e.g. libsdl-gfx-dev and libsdl-mixer-dev are not) - do you
> happen to know if there's somewhere I can find those, without having
> to build the entire distro myself? (My main PC is a netbook... It
> would take a while, and a sizeable chunk of the space.)

for libsdl-mixer-dev, if you want develop on the Ben. you have to create
those dev package or copy those .h .so .o files from SDK.
here is an example Makefile of openwrt:
  http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/libsdl-dev

the SDK already include those dev files. only it is corss-compiled:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/latest/OpenWrt-SDK-xburst-for-Linux-x86_64-gcc-4.3.3+cs_uClibc-0.9.30.1.tar.bz2