Tired to type SCP commands?

Hans Bezemer thebeez at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 17 17:59:14 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 17 August 2011, discussion-request at lists.en.qi-hardware.com
wrote:

Or swap SD cards? I could never get the sshfs to work, so I was forced to use
scp commands on the cmmand line. I couldn't get fish:// to work either. I'm a
KDe user so I don't feel like installing Nautilus for just that. But to mu
surprise I got WinSCP to work. It's a Windows program, but it works (almost)
flawlessly with Wine. You just have to click away an error message (there is
obviously no "groups" command in ash).

http://winscp.net/eng/index.php

Hans Bezemer

--
Absolutely no trees were killed to produce this sig. Well, OK, we had to tie
one up and torture it. That's it.

Visit our website! http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/

*** Home of the 4tH compiler! ***