atben and Arduino in Beijing

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:03:17 EDT 2011

Zigduino with Contiki  [1] looks interesting if one is interested in
802.15.4 and 6LoWpan.

One hopes that ATben and or ATusb will be able one day to use
Zigduino or similar as an endpoint for remote sensors.

[1] http://www.logos-electro.com/blog/2011/8/16/contiki-on-zigduino.html
---
Ron K. Jeffries