Off-button reaction time

EdorFaus edorfaus at xepher.net
Sat Aug 20 09:50:39 EDT 2011

On 08/17/2011 08:35 AM, Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> the SDK already include those dev files. only it is corss-compiled:
> http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/latest/OpenWrt-SDK-xburst-for-Linux-x86_64-gcc-4.3.3+cs_uClibc-0.9.30.1.tar.bz2

THANK YOU! I had been looking for a cross-compiler toolchain for a
while, but everything I found suggested I would have to build the
software image myself to get one - it didn't even occur to me that that
might be what the SDK was. You pointing me in its direction was just
what I needed.

I'll grab that and see if I can make things work with it. (Found some
info on the wiki that will probably help me.)

-Frode