Sound issues

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Aug 23 01:55:50 EDT 2011

On 08/23/2011 10:07 AM, Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> On 08/17/2011 09:57 AM, EdorFaus wrote:
>

>> I've attached my asound.conf file (which includes the OSS emulation
>> part, except the /proc stuff), and the triggerhappy volume.conf file,
>> in case anyone wants them.
>
> Hi  EdorFaus
> thanks for those files. committed at:
> http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/2818807
> http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/dab010a
>
> the only different is I change the gmu colume control to 'Mod+Vol+/-'
> so both system volume control and gmu will works fine.

Hi EdorFaus

I have to revert the commit on asound.conf it make mic not working:

<xiangfu> I do get some error when: arecord  c.wav
<xiangfu> ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:957:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) The dmix plugin supports only playback stream
<xiangfu> arecord: main:660: audio open error: Invalid argument
<xiangfu> kyak, reverted.(asound.conf)

found without the asound.conf the software volume control still works fine.