Gimp on a 133mhz cpu

Elena ``of Valhalla'' elena.valhalla at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:40:08 EDT 2011

On 2011-08-23 at 11:37:47 +0200, David Kuehling wrote:
> BTW, the next nanonote firmware is going to have the Allegro Sprite Editor

Another graphical editor that may be interesting on the nanonote
is `grafx2 <http://code.google.com/p/grafx2/>`_: an SDL port
of an old dos program inspired by the classic amiga deluxe paint,
with a GUI that can fit on a 320x200 screen.

It has already been ported to platforms such as the GP2X,
but I don't know how do they solve the lack of mouse problem.

In the future I may try to package it for the nanonote, but I don't
even have a working toolchain yet, so if someone else is interested
feel free to do it :)

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''

homepage: http://www.trueelena.org