Current firmware

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Tue Aug 23 11:27:37 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 04:43:34PM +0200, Andrea Bolognani wrote:

> This, along with the recent changes to both bootup and shutdown, makes the
> NanoNote look a lot more polished, which I think is an important goal.

Talking about polish, one thing that has always bothered me is the fact
that the NanoNote shows a generic OpenWrt logo on boot.

I just spent 15 minutes throwing together a quick customized boot logo (XCF
source attached). It is extremely simple, while still managing to give
proper credit to the OpenWrt guys for the huge amount of work they did so
we don’t have to.

Somebody with any amount of graphic skills should redraw it, but even as
raw as it is I believe it to be a whole lot better than the OpenWrt logo
we have right now.

Please let me know what you think about it.

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>