Gimp on a 133mhz cpu

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Tue Aug 23 20:06:05 EDT 2011

 On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:40:08 +0200, Elena ``of Valhalla'' wrote:
> On 2011-08-23 at 11:37:47 +0200, David Kuehling wrote:
>> BTW, the next nanonote firmware is going to have the Allegro Sprite
>> Editor
>
> Another graphical editor that may be interesting on the nanonote
> is `grafx2 <http://code.google.com/p/grafx2/>`_: an SDL port
> of an old dos program inspired by the classic amiga deluxe paint,
> with a GUI that can fit on a 320x200 screen.
>
> It has already been ported to platforms such as the GP2X,
> but I don't know how do they solve the lack of mouse problem.
>
> In the future I may try to package it for the nanonote, but I don't
> even have a working toolchain yet, so if someone else is interested
> feel free to do it :)

 If you guys (whoever is in charge, or a genious or whatever) get either
 or both of these programs on the Nanonote, and in addition have a
 working and usable mouse emulator, I would be so ecstatic I would likely
 buy another Nano! ASEPRITE is incredible on features and even includes
 ONION SKINNING! That would be the equivalent of having a piece of
 transparent paper over the previous frame of animation, so it would be
 amazing! Thanks for pushing ahead despite my complaining.