Current firmware

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Aug 24 01:03:04 EDT 2011

Hi Andrea

my gimp crashed when save to ppm. then I use those command convert to ppm ascii
   in gimp save it to .png then:
   pngtopnm logo.png | ppmquant -fs 223 | pnmtoplainpnm > logo_linux_clut224.ppm

after compile and try new logo. something wrong with those characters, like
there are a lot of small shift(noise on the left of those characters).

is there something wrong with my convert?