Current firmware

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Wed Aug 24 17:01:50 EDT 2011

After some more testing:

* ctronome: The speed of the metronome cannot only be controlled via
command line, so you always get one fixed speed when started from the
menu.  This makes it completly useless in practice.  Either we add a
simple (shell script) wrapper that asks for speed and rythm on startup,
or remove it from the menu.

* doing 'date --set' doesn't persist over reboots.  Have to manually run
some 'hwclock' command.  Maybe we could add hwclock update to the
shutdown scripts?  Also having some menu support for clock setup would
be extremely nice (takes some digging through the wiki to find out how
setting the clock works).

* ikog.py from gmenu2x just exits (maybe a crash?, don't know what it
usually does).

* Is there a way to exit the 'skin' configure dialog of gmenu2x?
Pressed a lot of keys without success, finally hit the power button.

cheers,

David