Current firmware

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Aug 24 21:11:19 EDT 2011

On 08/25/2011 05:01 AM, David Kuehling wrote:
> After some more testing:

thanks David

> * ctronome: The speed of the metronome cannot only be controlled via
> command line, so you always get one fixed speed when started from the
> menu.  This makes it completly useless in practice.  Either we add a
> simple (shell script) wrapper that asks for speed and rythm on startup,
> or remove it from the menu.

I think this will goto next release. :) because the release image
already start build:
  http://fidelio.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/compile-log/openwrt-xburst.full_system-08242011-2111/

> * doing 'date --set' doesn't persist over reboots.  Have to manually run
> some 'hwclock' command.  Maybe we could add hwclock update to the
> shutdown scripts?  Also having some menu support for clock setup would
> be extremely nice (takes some digging through the wiki to find out how
> setting the clock works).

we still have time to put hwclock to shutdown script. committed:
   http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/b685397

> * ikog.py from gmenu2x just exits (maybe a crash?, don't know what it
> usually does).

this is fixed by your workaround on python. it's working under this build:
   http://fidelio.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/compile-log/openwrt-xburst.full_system-08232011-1417/

the only different between08232011 and08242011(for release) is I revert the software volume button

> * Is there a way to exit the 'skin' configure dialog of gmenu2x?
> Pressed a lot of keys without success, finally hit the power button.

the [s] key.