Battery

Badral Sanlig mail at badral.net
Wed Aug 24 21:55:58 EDT 2011

Thanks to all who replied to this topic,
Screen-off is okay for music player but for dictionary software is it
not feasible, or?
Ben nanonote is of course great device specially the keyboard! So, I
wanted to use it as e-dictionary (listed in use cases of Wiki page)
platform and I ported my dictionary software into linux using directfb.
You have probably imagined that is not for the personal use but commercial.
I think now, the only way is the solar cell chargers or add-on batteries
as Hans mentioned.
Is there someone, who can help me to find the best adequate solar
charger or add-on battery?

Badral