Problem running OpenWrt from SD card

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Sat Aug 27 17:15:52 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 12:49:46AM +0400, kyak wrote:

> It is related because you need to make sure the correct cmdline is
> passed to the kernel (by u-boot) at that time. Thus, the fw_printenv
> is helpful to see if you are having some problems with your SD card
> partitions layout.

Oh, you mean that. I haven’t touched either bootcmdfromsd or
bootargsfromsd, so that shouldn’t be the culprit. They point at
the first SD partition, which is where I’ve unpacked the rootfs.tar.gz,
and if the partition wasn’t correct, u-boot wouldn’t be able to load
the kernel anyways.

Can you confirm that the latest image can in fact run from SD card?

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>