Buzzer and beep command

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Aug 30 03:56:01 EDT 2011

Hi Suco

it works fine in [New OpenWrt Release: stable 2011-08-27]
   http://lists.en.qi-hardware.com/pipermail/discussion/2011-August/008721.html

you can just update your nanonote. it's in kernel code I think. checkout:
   http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Ben_NanoNote
there is a [Software] section, have some links develop with nanonote