New OpenWrt Release: stable 2011-08-27

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Tue Aug 30 16:00:43 EDT 2011

Hello,

I just tried the release_2011-08-27. It's very nice, thanks!

I have found some minor problems:
1. No logo at boot.
2. GMU refuses to play an OGG file (I have downloaded this one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Radetzky_March.ogg). MPlayer plays if
fine.
3. MOCP refuses to start on any NanoNote's terminal ("terminal too
small").
   When started via SSH it also refuses to play the mentioned ogg file

The rest of things (vim, sc, sdcv, imgv,...) works as expected. Many
thanks!

Best regards,
Jiri Brozovsky

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:46:34 +0800, Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at sharism.cc>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We finally get a new stable images release_2011-08-27. my first feeling
> about
> this release is 'faster', the boot time and shutdown time a little bit
> faster
> then before. there are new two button under gmenu2x: 'poweroff' and
> 'reboot',
> as always there are new apps in this release. thanks kyak, David and all
> people
> that help improve our little ben nanonote.
>
> I have use ben nanonote very long time. but today when stare my little
Ben,

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/NanoNote/Ben/reflash_ben.sh

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/packages/NanoNote/Ben/latest/

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/OpenWrt_Software_Image#Image_2011-08-27