New IRC logger

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Dec 2 22:25:21 EST 2011

Hi Peter

there are one line missing, maybe because the ''.
   "/opt/rtems-4.11/bin/lm32-rtems4.11-gcc: 1: ELF: not found"

checkout:
   http://irclog.whitequark.org/milkymist/2011-12-02#;
   http://en.qi-hardware.com/mmlogs/milkymist_2011-12-02.log.html#t04:11

another small thing. the calendar have some shift in first and second line
attach is the screenshot.