Patch for reflash_ben.sh (unnecessary re-download of rootfs)

EdorFaus edorfaus at xepher.net
Sun Dec 11 14:47:06 EST 2011

Hi,

I was finally getting around to upgrading my NanoNote to the latest
image, so I ran reflash_ben.sh with the assumption that it would use the
files I had manually downloaded earlier (on a faster network) and put in
the right directory (under ~/.qi).

Instead, it deleted the files I had downloaded and started
re-downloading them.

Looking at it, I found out that it doesn't check the md5sum of the
downloaded .ubi.bz2 rootfs file, but the md5sum of the decompressed .ubi
file - which naturally didn't exist, since I had only downloaded it, not
decompressed it.

Hence this patch - which adds that, before checking the md5sums, it
looks for the .ubi file, and if it doesn't find it but does find the
.ubi.bz2 file, decompresses that.

--
Regards,
Frode Austvik