[Led Power Supply] project from Deng Ya Nuo

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Tue Dec 13 22:36:37 EST 2011

What can we do with the LED lamp??? We shoudl make a wiki page for every
project we are starting, and list out ideas, possibilities and figure out
how to get people more involved

Jon

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Adam Wang <adam at sharism.cc> wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Jon Phillips <jon at fabricatorz.com> wrote:
>
>> I forgot to say, this is amazing. Is there a wiki page up for this
>> exciting project?
>>

> Not yet haven a wiki page though. But surely this is an exciting project.
> I just cc'ed Mr' Deng in loop. If ones asked more like you, Deng may be
> happy from here list or bring more thoughts from him or interested people.
>

>> In London a few weeks back I saw a usb bike led lamp for 30 pounds!
>> That's like $60 for a light!
>>
>> Jon
>>

> - adam

Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)