latest Windows version usbboot source code include jz4760/jz4770

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Dec 23 12:04:53 EST 2011

Hi

by asking Ingenic, they send the latest windows version xburst-tools source code
to me. they only support Windows system. but that will some help on your jz4760
cpu. here is the tar ball.
   http://downloads.openmobilefree.net/Ingneic/xburst-tools-windows/nand_card_tools.tar.bz2

BTW:
one of Ingenic people. named 'Yuenshu Fong' have create a Linux version usbboot
for jz4770. here is the source code:
   http://downloads.openmobilefree.net/Ingneic/xburst-tools-linux/ingenic_boot_v1.1.tar.bz2