official u-boot for nanonote from git.denx.de

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Mon Dec 26 23:54:35 EST 2011

Hi

so far the upstream u-boot not support the nand boot. the upstream maintainer
want me add those code to board file not nand drvier. I still not summit the
nand boot patches.

the upstream u-boot can be used by 'xbboot'
   1. boot nanonote to usbboot mode
   2. xbboot -u 0x80100000 u-boot.bin

the upstream u-boot not 100% support nanonote. the LCD and memcard driver are missing
the boot options are missing.

thanks for trying. I will try to work on u-boot recently.

xiangfu