Nanonote sales to date?

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:13:28 EST 2011

Wolfgang,

Semi-related question(s):

-- approx how many Nanonotes remain in Sharism inventory?

-- after your current stock of NN is exhausted, what is your commitment
    to the company that manufactured the NN as to more units you are
    contractually obligated to purchase?

-- Is the Chinese/English (original) handheld unit that became NN
    still in production?

My opinion (may be bogus): it seems economically impossible
that Sharism can even consider investing in developing
Ya Nanonote until Ben NN stock is depleted and the final Ben
manufacturing run is completed. At current run rate, that is not
within my planning horizon. ;)

Be well, and enjoy a Happy and Prosperous 2012!
---
Ron K. Jeffries
+1-805-567-4670
@ronkjeffries