Nanonote sales to date?

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:20:30 EST 2011

Hi Ron,

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 08:13:28AM -0800, Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
> My opinion (may be bogus): it seems economically impossible
> that Sharism can even consider investing in developing
> Ya Nanonote until Ben NN stock is depleted and the final Ben
> manufacturing run is completed. At current run rate, that is not
> within my planning horizon. ;)

If IIRC Qi project would try some day to create a new product Ya,
no Sharism. Sharism could make the final product to sell, or
another company. The economic problem then would be of the
Qi community/project, no of Sharism. And the main problem from
my point of view is not economic, but the few people with hardware skills
in Qi community/project. Of course, with money you could attract more
hardware people to the project, but that is not the main idea of
this Qi project I would say.

Rafa