Nanonote sales to date?

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:27:06 EST 2011

Your point is well taken. There's nothing to say that Sharism could not
manufacture and distribute a Ya NN assuming there were resources to get it
designed. Werner estimates $250K give or take to go from concept to ready
for mass production.

On the other hand, in six months when one can buy a Raspberry Pi for $50 or
less, the universe of potential NanoNote purchasers will likely shrink.
---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670