RTC broken in latest firmware

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sat Dec 31 04:53:32 EST 2011

Hi David

I have sent one email to linux rtc people:
   http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2011-12/msg00191.html

the 'rtctest' can found at Documentatino/rtc.txt:
   http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=blob;f=Documentation/rtc.txt;h=250160469d83e65c3a5235ee7b00b83b40abb68d;hb=1ea6b8f48918282bdca0b32a34095504ee65bab5

I have no idea how to fix the root cause. so will wait email reply. when fix that
will build a new kernel.

xiangfu