Ben NanoNote Applications wiki page

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Thu Feb 3 01:44:10 EST 2011

Hello Wolfgang,

I understand the importance of licencing issues.

I uploaded three screenshots to the wiki: first is the Ostave with default

terminal font size (It looks better on the actual device than on that
screenshot).

Second two are plots of sin(x) function: first by the Octave+PlPlot,
second by the Gnuplot.

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Octave-default-term.jpg
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:OctavePlplotSinX.jpg
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:GnuplotSinX.png