New Case in Development

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Sun Feb 6 04:02:42 EST 2011

Excellent analysis, I would add
 that one thing yarn does have is the availability in virtually any color and texture, as well as producing a light weight case.

 I have thought of hard cases, but did not concieve of making them, just finding a case that hapenend to fit and hacking it a bit.
 The main benefit of my cases currently are bump/scratch protection and choice of color. Also, it is very easy to convey instructions and make copyleft plans. ( a plus for qi-hardware) You also need almost no tools to make a case of this type.

 Thanks for keeping me on my toes.