WebM Video Hardware RTLs

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Feb 7 19:32:48 EST 2011

It can be funny see and compare what is the message from google or
whatever subdivision is in charge , from diferent source of requests,
sharism and tuxbrain are companies , you, and surelly Sebastien, are
already interested, when they answer and licence allows ;) we can
compare results .
What do you think Wolfgang?