Freedom Box

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:47:58 EST 2011

Jon,

I had the idea of taking 10 Bens to Scale
where maybe I sell 5 or more in random hallway interactions

Never heard form Wolfgang, so now that window has passed and I will
not invest my time and money to attend
(LA is about 200 miles away).

You confuse me with True Believers. I am not. I have \
an ongoing (at least for now) interest in new ways
Ben might be used. You  have my permission  to
no longer bug me about how I should sell Nanonotes
to advance the cause you, Wolfgang & many
others so passionately believe in.

I have DEEP respect for your philosophy, but it does
not happen to be my passion.

The reason I have invested time and personal contact
"capital" to explore UBB production is that it is
interesting, I am curious to learn more, and maybe
there is a small market for Nanonotes attached to other
systems as a control node.

I have already said to David (Tuxbrain) and Werner (wpwrak)
that is David gets there first my project will go on hold.
With maybe 1,100 Ben;s on this globe. one source of
UBB boards will be adequate. ;)

Jon, if you or others decide my participation harms
your cause, please email me at rjeffries at gmail.com
and I'll immediately stop monitoring qi-hardware
irc and list.

I have a Nanonote on my desk now. I'll poke around
a bit. So far I know it needs a driver if I want to\
use it as a (small) USB attached disk. No, I am not
in the driver writing business. But if someone in the
qi-software community were to locate a windows driver
that talks to Ethergadget, I'll happily experiment with it.

Ron K. Jeffries