UBB (DIY<->Nanonote bridge) taking pre orders

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Feb 17 13:23:35 EST 2011

Sebastien Bourdeauducq wrote:
> BTW, what is available on the software side to support the UBB?

Right now, there are only a few examples in the form of drivers in
various programs:

- the original blinkenlights

- atben (needs some cleanup)
- avrdude
- f32x (various files)
avrdude is used by:

- uart

  UART is designed to use the Ben's crystal-based block. For this,
  avrdude will need to provide this clock. This isn't implemented yet.
  For an example of how to do it, see atben.c above.

- atben

> It would be nice to have a user space GPIO lib, along with a tutorial
> online.

Agreed. Here's an unfinished library that also takes care of unbinding
and re-binding the MMC driver:

(I didn't finish it back then because of a kernel bug in the bind/unbind
logic. Need to revisit this.)