UBB (DIY<->Nanonote bridge) taking pre orders

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Thu Feb 17 16:31:03 EST 2011

> Sebastien Bourdeauducq wrote:
>> BTW, what is available on the software side to support the UBB?

> Right now, there are only a few examples in the form of drivers in
> various programs:

... and for the minority of forth programmers, a Gforth "driver" is
available, too (script source code onl, not compilation required):

Also interested in getting a UBB, although 10 pieces is a little much
for me.  Any people in germany interested in sharing the cost?  Mailing
within germany could be as cheap as 45 cent / UBB weight is below 20g

[1] http://www.deutschepost.de/dpag?xmlFile=link1016009_901