Error on Reflash: can't retrieve XBurst CPU information: -6

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Sat Feb 19 14:03:44 EST 2011

> Does anyone know what "Error - can't retrieve XBurst CPU information:
> -6" means? I plugged in my Nanonote booted in usbboot mode, attempted to
> reflash it using reflash_ben.sh, and got this message.

Do you entered in usbboot mode right?
(power + u)

lsusb output will now show a line with 601a:4740, so you can try after
that

Are you using a usb hub?

The cable came with the nanonote? or someone you can rely on?

Can you try in other port, i have a error similar to that before and
solved that way

regards

Paul