Art program(port ascii-paint to Ben NanoNote)

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Feb 23 22:16:00 EST 2011

Hi priomsrb, jcwilk2004
 we want try to pot the 'ascii-paint to Ben NanoNote', Jane have create a lot of
ascii art: http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Ascii_Comic

if we can have ascii-paint works in Ben Nanonote. that will be great.

I got some problem when try to port. we have tried:
http://ascii-paint.googlecode.com/files/ascii-paint-0.3-src.zip
 there is one makefile. but not include how to compile 'libtcod' and 'libtcod++'
 the pre-compile file is only for x86. since Ben NanoNote is using MIPS.
 so we must re-compile the whole source code

svn checkout http://ascii-paint.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ ascii-paint-read-only
 there is no 'makefile' in last source code.

any help will be great.

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu