Art program(port ascii-paint to Ben NanoNote)

jice jice.nospam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:08:01 EST 2011

Hey,

libtcod's source code portability is pretty good (it's ANSI C). The problem
is that it has dependencies :
- libpng
- zlib
- SDL

libpng and zlib are probably already ported to MIPS but what about SDL ?

If you manage to have those compiled on Ben NanonNote, you should be able to
compile libtcod using the linux makefile (makefiles/makefile-linux). You'd
better use the 1.5.0 stable version :
http://doryen.eptalys.net/svn-libtcod/branches/1.5.0/

Jice