Arecord project

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat Jan 1 06:14:40 EST 2011

Hi Jean
Great test :)
I have played with your demo with audacity to reduce the background
noise, I think it has barely disappear

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Arecorder-demo_noisereduction.ogg

due is a constant background maybe some with skills can develop a
filter to pipe the mic input taking a lock at audacity code or maybe
there is some audio console tool that can do the same and can be
ported.

any way good job :)