Updating Ben NanoNote Software - bad link ?

RM Collins rmcollins7 at q.com
Sat Jan 1 23:57:45 EST 2011

The link in the last wget  in the "Creating an OpenWRT installation on
your SD card" section had to add .bz2 at the end in order to not get a
file not found error. see below

wget
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/latest/openwrt-xburst-qi_lb60-root.ubi.bz2

This was found and downloaded.

Now I am in the To re-flash the rootfs section and the command ubiformat
/dev/mtd2 -f openwrt-xburst-q lb60-root- ubi is getting the error message:

ubiformat /dev/mtd2 -f openwrt-xburst-q lb60-root- ubi -ash: $: not found

What do I need to do to finish this installation? I need help.

Bob