GNU Octave port for NanoNote

Sergey Kvachonok ravenexp at
Sun Jan 2 11:50:48 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM, David Kuehling <dvdkhlng at> wrote:
> hi,
> I managed to compile GNU Octave for the NanoNote.  The package source is
> available from git:// ,
> binary package can be downloaded here:

That's a great achievement, but is octave really functional on NN?
AFAIK it has fortran/c++ core and uses double precision math for
everything. GCC softfloat performance does not shine in most cases...
Could you please give some reference how fast it is? For example
inverting 16x16  matrix, does it take days?